slide show

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Smack dab in the middle

This young lady takes my breath away.
It has been 4 1/2  months since her surgery.  She was totally in the thick of painkillers here, but now the swelling is almost totally gone.  She eats pizza now. And steak.  And bagels.  And her teeth actually chew stuff.  It's the little things in life.  We hope the TMJ will be getting better soon, or at least not worse.
So I wanted to take her out for her own photo shoot so she could see how for she has come in those 4 months.
And she still looks just like her.  
Then the sun started to set on the desert, and we had more fun making silhouettes.
 And God painted His magic all around.
And again I am reminded that I'm smack dab in the middle of another ordinary miracle.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  Savor every moment big and small.

14 comments:

  1. She is lovely! The photos are gorgeous! Someday, I hope I can take photos as good as you do! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pictures!!! Her eye color, seriously!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful ! And what perfect surroundings ! That sky!!! WOW. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful ! And what perfect surroundings ! That sky!!! WOW. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are beautiful. Your daughter is gorgeous!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! Blessings, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and beautiful daughter! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your children are beautiful! And your photos are stunning. Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you and your beautiful family.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy - thanks for following Carole's Chatter - thanks for your comment - I had to Google it to find out the alternative meaning for "cans" - being a New Zealander I wasn't aware of it! LoL - may have to go back and alter the title so no one else thinks I was being smutty!

    I am happily following you right back. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she is just beautiful. And your photography skills are amazing!

    I have to say the most beautifully painted skies I've ever seen were in Feb. 2010 when we had the chance to spend a few days in Phoenix for DH's work. I have never seen such skies before or since.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love your pictures. They are really beautiful! Blessing to you and your sweet family, Diane Roark www.recipesforourdailybread.com Visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want to say Hello. I found you in Aloha Friday Bloghop. I am interested in buying a better camera, may I ask what is the specs of your cam?

    Judy
    www.do8urself.blogspot.com
    (Pursuit of functional Home)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy-
      I have a Canon 5D Mark II and a Rebel t1i. These pics were taken with the 5D Mark II. I'm not sure which other specs your looking for. There are many many many. Holler if you had something else in mind. I'm glad to share all I know.
      nancy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011