slide show

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Good clean fun

One of the totally frivolous and unnecessary things I love about my  home is the "bubbler" in the bathtub.  It's the only bathtub in the house so very often there are kiddos in there.  Sadly, the bubbler was mysteriously broken, as often happen with a house with 7 kiddos.  Then a couple days ago, as suddenly as it broke a couple years ago, it started working again.  (Don't you just love it when that happens!) The bubbler makes the most amazing bubbles.  For the most amazing bubble bath.  Left on long enough the bubbles will pile up higher than the tub itself and run on the floor, not that that has happened or anything.  Sensory sensitive Jude is still afraid of bubbles, so bubble baths were a rare sight.  

These two sisters, who have been quite inseparable these days, got to enjoy Mimi's first bubble bath.  And it was a spectacle of fun and joy!  Tess taught Mimi all about making bubble hats.  And how to wash the baby.   And Mimi soaked it all up until their fingers and toes were prunes.  
The girls requested another bubble bath this evening.  I see many many many bubble baths in their future!

18 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to us with our bathtub. Crazy! The kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember having fun in the tub with my sister. What fun we had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! And great photography! What lense do you use?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brista-I sent you a message, but just in case it didn't get to you, thought I'd answer here too.
      These pics are a 50mm 1.4. A list of the other lenses I use are listed up top under "photography."
      Thx!
      nancy

      Delete
  4. Hi! I just happened upon your blog a little while ago! I love how you capture your family in photos! That last picture is perfect! That little face! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do know you have darling children, right?
    We don't have a bubbler, but we do have a spa. A few drops of dishwashing detergent and all the children disappear beneath mountains of suds. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try the dishwarer detergent, Laura! Thx for the idea!

      Delete
  6. What fun! I'm new to your blog and can't wait to pole around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean girls and clean toys...it's a win/win situation! Great photos too. I am your newest follower returning your follow. I look forward to more visits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos and beautiful girls! (Your bathroom is spectacular too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!!! I love little kids' feet and the pruny ones are just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so incredibly precious! You are one blessed mama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photo of Mimi with her head cocked to the side. it just speaks to me-- in that goofy, fun, little kid kind of a way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE all the pics...but the WRINKLY TOES...OMG!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011