slide show

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ruffly orange goodness

ISO 800, 85mm, f/3.5, 1/2000 sec
Canon 5D Mark II, 85mm prime, post processed with Lightroom 4
Metered on the sky to create the silhouette 
I wanted to commemorate sweetie pie's 6 months home with us with some special photos.
Okay, maybe I already had plenty of photos of her sweetness, but I could not resist.
Forgive this mama in advance for not being able to narrow down the photos.
Sometimes she is so quiet and serious.
But on this occasion she was so silly and smiley.  Maybe it was the pettiskirt that did the trick!  'Cause I mean who wouldn't smile with a skirt of ruffly orange goodness!
And since it was sunset, I couldn't resist some silhouettes.
The space this girly grows in my heart gets bigger every single day!  Not sure how that's even possible.  She is just so amazing and I am so so blessed to be her mama!
Ni Hao Yall

19 comments:

  1. oh wow, SUCH gorgeous shots of a gorgeous little girl! Congrats on 6 months, such a blessing and gift! ps, LOVE the puffy orange skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely stunning set and beautiful daughter! Congrats on 6 months home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am glad I got to meet this little cutie!! As for the pics, no way could you have left even one out!!! She is precious, I love how relaxed she is now compared to 6 months ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am SO glad we got to meet you too and our gorgeous Jiangxi sister, Janie! Goodness these two look alike!
      nancy

      Delete
  4. Gosh! These are adorable pictures of your darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, she is so adorable and in that orange ruffly skirt yet... Love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable set, Nancy! I think my faves are the one of her on the bench and the last silhouette, where you can see that sweet skirt - wheeeee! You can just feel the joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all the pix are perfect ! I love the last silhouette and that fun orange color. It screams fall , palm tree and all !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That orange looks awesome. Wonderful work with the photos!!!! The last one melts my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my word! Gorgeous. The pictures are beautiful and you have the most adorable little subject to capture ;) Congratulations on 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these:) So adorable and beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love, love, love these, especially the 2nd sunset silhouette! Happy 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You amaze and inspire me!!! I don't think I could choose a favorite either!!! So glad you didn't cut it down to one or two!!!!!! I love the crinkle nose smile, and the silhouette shots... awesome!!!!!! I need to keep practicing so I can be as skilled as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photos are just beautiful and so is that little girl. You are so blessed to have her and to have the talent to capture these special moments with her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so talented Nancy and so very blessed! Love all of them but that last sillouette one, you must enter in some big contest. Truly, I've never seen anything quite like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011