slide show

Sunday, October 14, 2012

It was just a matter of time

In the beginning she was a mama's girl.  Papa kept a stiff upper lip and kept trying to win her love... for months.
And truth be told, she's still a mama's girl, keeping an eye on where I am at all times of day, and insisting on running on all errands if I leave the house.
But sweet Mimi has warmed up to her Papa.  And really we knew it was just a matter of time since Papa is a total snuggle bear and goof ball wrapped into one wonderful Dad-package.  These two have a wonderful silly relationship.
Love.
Love.
Love.

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I can appreciate this milestone for all it's worth...having a momma's girl myself who took MONTHS to warm up to teddy bear daddy! What a joy to see them laugh and giggle and run to their daddy's arms! (and a little break for momma too) ;) PRaising GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Captures the moment and their bond perfectly.

    Kerrie
    http://familyfoodtravel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warms my heart and makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a SWEET picture, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011