slide show

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

56

Oh summer... Where did thou go?
Why-ist is thou still so stinkin' hot if thou has gone?
Why-ist must thy head still sweat and thy pits still stink-est so?
Sorry for the amazing Shakespeare rendition.
Heat does that.

One last memory of our time in the pines, and I pinky promise to be done.

Jude participated in his first golf tournament at the end of our summer.
He scored a 56!  That's good right?
He only played 1 hole.  No, that's not good at all.
For kicks I looked back at the first tournament I posted on the blog, and it was 4 years ago, Boo's very first tournament, and he was just Jude's age.  (It's my blog and I can have run on sentences if I want.  You hear that, Miss. Perkins!  I don't care if you were a nun.  You don't scare me anymore!) 
Boo scored a 64 on one hole that first year so I guess that 56 could be worse!  Oh my goodness they were all so little back then, and we were in a battle trying to get Tess and Jude home.  Flash forward 4 years, and Boo played 6 holes this year.  He took 2nd place in his division!
Congratulations, Boo!  All that practice is paying off!

And Jude... you're time will come, baby!  In the mean time, you sure are looking cute learning!
Still w-sitting.  Don't tell his physical therapist if you see her.
Goodness gracious he looks so little.  
Papa did a LOT of this during the tournament.  He's actually getting some work done.  I think.
Has there ever been more adorable golf players?  These boys are 3,4,and 4 years old.
Considering the best shot.

PS - For anyone who stuck around to the end...
a wee bit of Fire Dog for you. 
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here.  

7 comments:

  1. Lovely to be reminded of Fire Dog! :0) Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! There is no end to the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are just so sweet!

    http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2012/08/wordless-wednesday-daddy-kids-at.html

    PS, I am bookmarking your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jude!! He is probably a better golfer than I am (and Boo is no questions asked!), but then I was never good at any sport involving a ball, let alone making contact with that ball.

    (and the Firedog ending made me giggle!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 56 - probably would beat me! ;)

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't matter if he won or lost or whatever, he sure looked good doing it! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011