slide show

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fire Dog

World...
meet Fire Dog.
Fire Dog, meet the world.

Tess has multiple personalities a very good imagination.  She's created a few super heroes and I kid you not, she spends the majority of her day as one of these characters.

There's Betty Bat, who is really nice and is a mama and cares for others.  
There's also King of the Sweethearts.  Not Queen mind you, because she'd certainly have none of that although we suggested it.  According to Tess, King of the Sweethearts is here on the planet to, "Spread nice all over the world and protect Grammy's."  I swear that's a direct quote.  

But most of the time, we find Tess has transformed into Fire Dog. I have no idea where she came up with this persona.  
But let me tell you what I do know about Fire Dog.  
She is a she.
She breathes fire.  Duh.
She fights evil.  
She has paws.  
She growls a lot!  
In pubic.  
To strangers.
Every where we go.
All the time.
I asked Tess why Fire Dog growls so much and she said it was because, "she's a dog."  
Silly question. 
Howling is often required... although I'm not sure why.  
Sorry neighbors.
See that button right there?  Look closely.  If you push it, (and she asks people, complete strangers really, to push it) the wings come out. 
Fire Dog also has the power of both lightning and electricity.  
And any other power Tess can dream of.  
Here Tess is counting off all the powers that Fire Dog has.  
There's a lot of running around going on too.  
I think she's in hot pursuit of bad guys.  
And there must be a lot of bad guys and evil forces around our home because Tess frequently encounters them and has to engage in arm-to-arm combat!  
We are very safe around here thanks to Fire Dog.  
And just in case you thought those were sticks in her hand, they are not.
Those are swords.
Of course.  
Good golly this child keeps us on our toes with the things she says and does.  
She is a hoot to parent.
And I wouldn't change a single thing about her.  
Linking up with
The Long Road to China, Photo Story Friday, Foto Friday, Look Whooooo's Snapping, The Paper Mama, & Photo Friday
Check 'em out!

22 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! I love that she let you capture her as Fire Dog (out of curiosity, does she also control fire?). She is adorable! Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy--Fire dog does breathe fire, like a dragon I guess. Guess I kinda left out that tidbit.
    Thank you, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there's a match on the planet for Fire Dog. Evil forces don't stand a chance!

    Anyway, I just love her imagination. And I love the way you captured it. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And I love the way you captured this in photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her imagination! Great photos, Fire Dog is fab! I would also like to meet The King Of Sweethearts as he/she sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was SO. CUTE.

    Adorable!!!!!!!!

    I loved to read it all. I really really did. Thank you so much for sharing. And the photos, they are perfect. <3

    My little one invents characters too. Her super heroes fight evil with... pink. You read that correctly. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has a wonderful imagination. :) Love the way you captured the expressions.

    I am your newest GFC follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside

    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable. I really don't think there's another word for her! I wonder if she'll write kids adventure books someday with an imagination like that!

    (her dress is super cute by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you captured this moment. She has a WONDERFUL imagination. This is why I love working with young children.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha great post. Love all her different expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duh! Howling is fun-- and all the big dogs do it. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post! Reminds me of someone I know. Your Tess and my Bennie would be great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is really cute. I love the imagination. She reminds me a lot of my daughter who is 5 and pretends she is a wild cat or a deer or a horse going out to save the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post, it put a big smile on my face! Tess is so cute, and I love her imagination.

    Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  16. Outstanding - glad to know there's a REAL superhero out there to protect us....AAARRRROOOOOOOOO!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love her. great shots! missing my camera. i feel naked without it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your beautiful photo is being featured over at "Life as this Mommy knows It"! Thanks so much for participating in last month's "Look Whooooo's Snapping" photo linky party!

    Blessings,
    Breena
    mommyknowslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well golly gee! Thank you, Breena!
      nancy

      Delete
  19. I am falling in love with your family and this little girl especially! I am here from paper mama and so happy I found your blog. I'm excited to be your newest follower. My family is much smaller but I would love to have you stop by my blog (dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com). I am just pregnant with my second but if there aren't any unseen issues we would live to one day be a family of 9 too!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011