slide show

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A puddle of mama goo

Canon 5D Mark II, 85mm prime
ISO 2000, f/1.8, 1/3200
Post processed and BW conversion via Lightrom 4

I don't know why I have the ISO up so high.  I think it's because I just got my new camera, and I could, so I didand I was so excited to be able too!  Thus no need for the shutter speed to be this high either.  
But goodness, one look in those eyes, and I'm melting.  A puddle of mama goo.   He asked me to take this picture.  So I did.  
Oh sweet boy, please stop growing up so quickly. Be a good boy and stay 4 years old just a few more years so I can breathe you in at every turn.  

Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

  1. My blessing is always asking me to take pictures too. Hard to resist those offers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that boy. Him and L should meet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, go ahead and crank it up! lol And turn yourself into a puddle of mama goo.

    He's a gorgeous little boy. Can't wait to see how your new gear treats ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truely beautiful photo and boy. The look in his eyes has so much feeling. I can see why you want to become a puddle of mama goo. It's alright. Enjoy every moment. They do go by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that 'mama goo' feeling so very well!
    And your Jude is positively precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. From looking at the picture I would have never known your ISO was up that high! Great pic! He is such a cutie; love those eyes! Great expression too! I love your black & white conversion. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011