slide show

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A walk to the park

Canon 5D Mark II, 100mm prime
ISO 800, f/2.8, 1/2500

post processed in Lightroom 4
I had my camera to take photos at the park, but the best shot turned out to be on the way there.
The light in these woods is dappled everywhere, hardly any solid shade, so I looked ahead and waited till they crossed an area that had a large-ish part of shade, then snapped the shot.  Tess still has quite a bit of sun on her, but I still like the way it came out.

We hold hands a lot.  It's sweet and cute and all, but really it has a purpose.  With lots of kiddos it's a necessity for safety when crossing parking lots, etc...  because I only have two hands.  So the kiddos naturally seem to hold each other's hands when we go places.  Including our daily summer walks to the park each morning.

I adore seeing them like this.



Ni Hao Yall

9 comments:

  1. I love this shot! So special.

    Dappled light is so tough. I think you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures of kids holding hands, especially when they have thier backs to the camera. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures of kids holding hands, especially when they have thier backs to the camera. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! That photograph says everything about why we want our kids to have siblings and what we hope those relationships will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful capture! You framed it perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like little stair steps... they are positively precious :)
    Lovely lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sweetest shot ever! I love that they are holding hands!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011