slide show

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {102°F}

It has been warm here these days.  We try not to use the "H word" till at least June.  Summer is creeping in, and this is the season that folks in these parts get scared.  They know what it to come and how insanely hot it will be... like asphalt melts and sticks to your shoe hot.  

The kiddos however are not as concerned, because April and May means the start of pool season.  They have been swimming every day after dinner.  Which makes for tired kiddos.  Which makes yours truly happy... mostly because a new season of The Bachelorette started and I can watch it without telling the progeny to get back to bed no less than 807 times.  
I swear I feed these children!
Who's having more fun?
She's still quite a little fish.  
Remember lying on the pool deck to get warm... like a lizard?
This boy child will be the death of me... soon.  His goal in life it to drive me to an early grave.
After witnessing some severe depression, Papa the miracle worker, installed some software on my camera.  So the Rebel is having a bit of a life-after-death experience.  But she's still not fixed.  The shutter still freezes after about 10 frames.  The above is actually about 4 days of pool shots.  

Lastly, I am definitely going to do a link up for 7 Days, or 5 or 3 or what ever you feel you can handle.  I'm going to do 7 days of Sunny and all of her wonderful fashionista glory!  Hoping to get it posted next week.  So please start snapping cause I'm really excited to see your submissions and get some inspiration!  For me, I think cropping and editing them all the same way helps unify them.  




and
 then, she {snapped}

9 comments:

  1. I am all kinds of crazy jealous over these pictures. I can't wait to get to the pool this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Your swimmers are cute, cute, cute! I always loved that about swimming. It definitely wears them out, doesn't it? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you that every time I read your blog I think to myself, "I could see myself being friends with this gal." You're in AZ and I'm in AZ, I think we need to be friends some how.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the 2nd and 3rd photos! So sorry to hear about your shutter. Hope it's not an expensive fix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dad - nice work on the camera - I didn't think about flashing the ROM - but not a Canon guy (Nikon - cut my teeth on them back in the 70's and hey - I'm loyal!!).

    But a lens change (or just taking it off and putting it back on) doesn't fix it? Interesting...but at least you know it's the body not the glass.

    Love the pool time - outstanding!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all absolutely amazing shots! I want to join in the fun!! :)


    Angry Bird Launching 101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! They look like they are having a blast. It's a good thing they have the pool; boy is it hot huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 102 and you can't use the H word?! Yowza!!! I'll try to remember that when I want to complain in July :)

    Your swimmers sure ARE cute! I can't believe how tiny your little Mimi is! I loved her nap time pictures! She are seems to fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I knew I loved you!! I also love the Bachelor!! It is my one guilty pleasure!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011