slide show

Thursday, May 10, 2012

In this Moment - A Forever Family

Still working on getting all the China photos edited and have finally made it to this moment.  There were so many, that I thought video would work best.  This is the moment she came into our arms and our lives changed forever. 
Livy took all the photos.  
I wanted the video to be be an honest reflection of all the fears and joys, happiness and sadness that these couple hours encompassed.  The first song has been one of my favorite for so so long.  It seems to say exactly the right things.  
I know many of you will recognize Director Ye and her assistant.  
You'd never know that there were 7 adults in our hotel room at that moment... most of the time it appears like it was just Mimi and me.  It felt that way too.


It plays a bit better if you click on YouTube icon on the clip and view it directly on YouTube.

12 comments:

  1. Nancy that was so beautiful! What is the title of the first song. I just love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena-
    In This Heart by Sinead O'Conner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So beautiful! I just cried and felt so overwhelmed by the love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grief and love that come together at this moment ... it's very touching!

    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will admit, was feeling so emotional I couldn't make it more than half way through. So intense. Her tears KILL me. beautiful and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very powerful. Tears. It's a wonderful, beautiful video. I love that you've shown the raw truth that is adoption. Heart-wrenchingly powerful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So moving and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, beautiful and wonderful. Thank you so much for letting me be "a part" of this process. Love much, Melis

    ReplyDelete
  10. This video was heartbreaking and lovely. Thank you for sharing it. I have loved reading your blog. It is very encouraging! Thank you Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto to what others said. You captured the emotions so well. I especially love the ending--or should I say, the beginning :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011