slide show

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

7 Days {what Sunny wears}

So this is my second 7 Days project and just like the last one, I had a blast doing it and think it was great exercise as a photographer!  In the end it seemed really appropriate that Sunny and her wardrobe were the subject matter since she graduated at the end.  She has a few dressy outfits included too.  Much of the time she goes straight to work after school, so many of these are her work outfits.  Wouldn't you just love to see what you wore every day for a week when you were a teenager?

Again, I did all the shots in the same place, and I think it unites them together.  The 7 days project forces me to be creative and capture for the details.  And I'm trying really hard to get past the clutter on the porch.  
I did all these with my cell phone and Instagram.  But next time I think I'll try doing it with my big girl camera.  

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

My favorites?
The handful of stuff she always has as she leave the house, sunglasses, car keys, & cell phone... you know, just the essentials. 
The shoes.  Good golly this girl loves her shoes!  I can't even come close to walking in those things!
The dogs in the background.
Jude coming over to say hi and stealing the shot.
Even the clutter on the porch.   

PS-If your not ready now, but want to participate next time, the next 7 Days project will be in 2-3 weeks so you have some time to pick your subject matter and start snapping pics.  I'll pick my favorite from this time to highlight and link to on the next 7 Days project.

7 comments:

  1. The 7 day project is a great idea! All of Sunny's outfits are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny looks fab-u-lous! I know I didn't look that cute at her age, wearing cute clothes and shoes. Heck, I still don't! lol.

    Oh, and I DID take photos every day this past week....so I guess now I better get my act together and blog 'em. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy,

    Thanks for your comment! I agree about finding things out by doing a series. When Kai's O.T. comes I have always said, he just finger feeding. I didn't even realize until I saw the pictures that he holds the utensil in his hands. He actually is making more progress than I have been giving him credit for. Love the idea of the series and hope other people link in. BTW, I love Sunny's outfit on Day 5! That girl is stunning! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so pretty and I love her fashion sense (of which I have none). ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing a little catch-up here Nancy - great stuff all - your eye is really good!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I missed the part about capturing one part of life...I went through the whole day. Give me another 7 days and I promise I follow directions! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! I'm sad I missed out! I won't from now on!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011