slide show

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Navajo Sky

A Navajo sky is big puffy clouds (the kind I drew in 1st grade) against a bright blue background.  Last Thursday, a little storm blew through, and these were the clouds that were left.  The palo verde trees and creosote bushes are all blooming yellow.  Even the saguaros are starting to bloom.  The desert is amazing in the spring.  
Not too many details because I took this one with my cell phone on the way to the orthodontist's office
IOS 105, 4.7mm

8 comments:

  1. This is amazing.

    Jealous.

    My drive to "anywhere" around town wouldn't look a thing like this! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clouds. The kids have grown up naming what clouds look like:) Great pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me a puffy clouds! One of my favorite things. Nice capture. Joining you from Sunday snapshots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clouds like you drew in the first grade! I love that. So pretty. Gorgeous sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it...and cannot believe that is a cell phone pic!!! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one BEAUTIFUL cellph CAPTURE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011