slide show

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am sick... again.

For the 2nd time in less than 1 month, I am sick. This time a fever and a dry cough are knocking me on my butt.

Seriously, I hardly ever get sick.  Honestly I just can't afford the time to do so.
I hope it is over quickly.

Without saying a thing, Sunny has been helping out where she can.
Boo and Patch seem to be keeping their squabbling at bay.
Papa is being very tolerant of our home that is in a horrible state of disarray.
Liv has been patient to get picked up as we figure out who will get her.
The littles are getting LOTS of movie time.  Currently they are in front of Mary Poppins.
And little Miss M is using the opportunity to learn to play with her siblings.

It is all working out.

And I am reminded how blessed I am.

10 comments:

  1. OH NO!! I'm so sorry!! Illnesses have been knocking our whole family on our butts since Christmas! This year's weather has been absolutely crazy (at least it has here in OH), and I think it has created some super nasty bugs. It's such a blessing that you're able to look on the bright side of the situation. It is amazing how kids can sense when they need to come together & get along. Thank God!! :) Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!! I'm so sorry!! Illnesses have been knocking our whole family on our butts since Christmas! This year's weather has been absolutely crazy (at least it has here in OH), and I think it has created some super nasty bugs. It's such a blessing that you're able to look on the bright side of the situation. It is amazing how kids can sense when they need to come together & get along. Thank God!! :) Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to call you, but I will wait for another night. If you are coughing then you can't talk very well...and I started this message an hour ago. little one started crying and didn't want to sleep and I rocked her awhile. Didn't mind that at all. She is becoming more affectionate(I can't spell right now :)I think that is right) lots of kisses and more cuddle time. I will maybe try to call tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are sick again!! I have had the cold thingy but no fever and sound bad but feel ok amen! So happy that Mazie is starting to have to play with siblings:) Get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray you feel better soon! Glad everything is surviving while you get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick "get well soon!" note -- I'm glad the fambly is all pitching in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hun, I do hope the Healing Fairy makes a visit to your home very soon. Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon! How great that all the family is helping. One of the blessings of a big family:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011