slide show

Friday, April 6, 2012

Annual Egg Dye

We spent the afternoon of Good Friday teaching Mimi the in's and out's of Easter egg dying.  
I think she had her doubts in the beginning.  After all it was a whole bunch of cups of something she could not drink.  Not to mention all the hard boiled eggs, her favorite food, that she couldn't eat.  
Boo was totally enthusiastic as he saw Each. And. Every. Egg, turn color!  
Oh to be 9 again and completely awed as you see each egg transform.  
And Tess loved it too!
But in the end Mimi was swayed over by the jelly beans.
Oh my boy... he is so amazingly sweet and kind.  
And he's an amazing big brother!
She's taken a serious liking to Patch.  
{Shhhhhhhhhhh... don't tell Liv that.}
And I'm certain the feeling is mutual.  
The daily changes in our sweet baby girl still amaze us.  She is still changing every single day.  
She is loosening up and showing her silly side.  
Actually she has quite a few big brothers that are willing to constantly dote on her!
And I don't know why she kept doing this, but she loved doing it!
And I just kept thinking...
...good golly this girl is limber!
It really was a perfect afternoon!

23 comments:

  1. Nancy, I just love your little girl and her blooming!!! Blessed Easter to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all of your older kids loving on your sweet girl! It's precious. Happy Easter to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic!!! Miss Mazie looks like she is coming right along!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun! What a great way to spend the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a really fun afternoon. We didn't do egg dieing this year but we did make a bunny cake:) So glad Mazie is opening up and having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what wonderful memories I have of Mazie and her beloved eggs in China. And it's no surprise Patch is such an awesome big brother - he and Livy were so sweet and caring those first days. They even let Mazie co-pilot the paddle boat! Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what wonderful memories I have of Mazie and her beloved eggs in China. And it's no surprise Patch is such an awesome big brother - he and Livy were so sweet and caring those first days. They even let Mazie co-pilot the paddle boat! Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what wonderful memories I have of Mazie and her beloved eggs in China...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! So happy to see Mazie settling in, and beautiful pictures of your kids. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like like our good Friday only I haven't have time to post!!! Super sweet & love her upside down pic! By the way what lens are using or are u adding a wide apertrue effect?
    Donna;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful that your little girl is coming out of her shell, especially for Easter....a rebirth! I pray that your family has a wonderful holiday together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE to see that Mazie is doing wonderfully!! What priceless memories you are making with the kids. Love the *upside-down* pic of Mazie!! Looks like you may have a future gymnast!! Happy Easter to your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outstanding - simply wonderful - it's called FAMILY!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have the most gorgeous crew! Looks like you all had lot's of Easter fun x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow-I have some catching up to do on here! Love this! Your kids are all adorable and Mazie looks so happy! And 4 straight nights of sleep? I'm totally jealous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow-I have some catching up to do on here! Love this! Your kids are all adorable and Mazie looks so happy! And 4 nights of straight sleep??? I'm totally jealous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is beyond exciting seeing Mazie learn and change and grow and love...I adore your family!!!

    p.s. I use to do the same pose over and over. I was limber too. And I suppose we do it because we can! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011