slide show

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photo Gallery {The Barrio}


I knew one of the things I'd have to do promptly after we returned from China was capture some awesomenessosity images of my first born, which isn't that hard to do when your subject is 18 years old, confident, gorgeous, and the world lies in wait before her.  Sunny is graduating in 8 short weeks and senior portraits are a right of passage that I'll gladly oblige.
She chose the location, and it is in the heart of the barrio with some of the best Mexican food ever.
This is the first of many many to come, Sunny dear.  It was my pleasure.

6 comments:

  1. She is sooooo gorgeous. And I am a graffiti LOVER, so this really tickles my fancy....and whoa! I missed something HUGE. NINE!?! Going to catch up now....congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's a very beautiful young lady!! Can't wait to see more pics! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - at the risk of sounding like a "funny uncle" - absolutly beautiful model - and absolutly BRILLIANT camera work!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time! Sunny is blessed to have her mama take her senior portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love the background.

    I meant to ask about the bedding you all made for Mazie, is it a duvet cover or a quilt? What's the proverbial 'stuffing'? I found some fabric, that if we ever get a referral, I was going to ask my mom to help me make the bedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea
      It is a duvet that my mother in law sewed. yes I am a LUCKY daughter in law! The inner "comforter" is from IKEA and was only like $15. That's so my price range. It's very light weight. In the children's bedding section.
      My MIL has also cut up down comforters that she finds on sale, to smaller sizes and uses those for the "stuffing" for duvets that she makes and also for throws. Hope that helps.
      Nancy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011