slide show

Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 4, Sunday {hours away}

We took the train into our province and have arrived here at the hotel ahead of our group.  I'm glad of it too.  Gave us time to settle in, do some grocery shopping, and get prepared.
She is only hours away now.  Literally she is in a car this very moment being driven to our hotel.  This morning she was taken from the only parents she knew.  My heart breaks for her.

I'll post as soon as I can and show you all her beautiful gorgeous amazingness.
I am so ready to start this journey with her.  So very ready.  Ready to hold her and claim her as ours forever and ever.
Just ready.

I took many pics of our train journey.  In short is was wonderful!  It is so do-able.  So clean and affordable.  We all slept and so enjoyed the adventure of it.  Not to mention that it was almost a thousand dollars cheaper for our family of 4.  It was wonderful, and I hope if anyone is thinking of it, to give it a try.  I have suggestions too.  Just not a moment to write them down yet.  We definitely will do it again... like in 6 days when again we will take the overnight train to Guangzhou.

But for now... the camera, thank you gifts, and a couple toys are sitting by the door waiting... and ready to go.
crib and stroller the hotel just brought up
She will not be without a mother tonight.  Tonight she will go to sleep surrounded by family that claim her forever a part of their own.
complete with Hello Kitty bedding
Only hours away.

19 comments:

  1. Oh my! So sweet! Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May she sense your love and support and find some comfort in it as she works through this unimaginable transition. Hold on Mazie-- it will only get better (and better) from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May she sense your love and support and find some comfort in it as she works through this unimaginable transition. Hold on Mazie-- it will only get better (and better) from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word! I can hardly stand to wait to see the pictures of you with your Mazie!!! Did the hotel provide those sheets or did you bring them? Wow! 2 weeks and I will be where u are!! I will have my Renee!! Prayers and Hugs coming your way for your Mazie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you bring those sheets or did the hotel provide them? Oh my!! I can hardle stand to wait to see you with your mazie!! Prayers and hugs for her on this very difficult day for her. 2 weeks and I will be there meeting my Renee!!! This is really finally happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nancy, I know that hotel room and Kelly Kitty bedding well! I am sending a prayer for your family right now! Cannot wait to see her in your loving mama arms! God Bless Mazie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, SO excited for y'all!! She's probably in your arms right now!!!!!!!
    P.S. For any posts to NHBO, just send 'em to me, and I'll post :)
    HAPPY MAZIE DAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for a smooth Forever Family moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Nancy! You must be thrilled. Enjoy the day and can't wait to see that little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be checking in every hour or so and can't wait to finally see Mazie with Mama and Papa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I can't stand it!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Praying for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been our last thought and prayer before bed, and our first thought upon waking. Love to you all, especially the new baby niece Mazie Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been our last thought and prayer before bed, and our first thought upon waking. Love to you all, especially the new baby niece Mazie Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been our last thought and prayer before going to sleep and our first thought upon waking. Much love to you all...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made me cry... praying for her and you as you jump in the deep end with her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waiting waiting WAITING . The suspense is killing us....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Smiles and wipes the tears away--- SOOOO excited for you all! Can't wait to see her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011