slide show

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Viral bacon & eggs

This page on my blog has gone a wee bit viral with the Pinterest crowd.

Speaking of Pinterest... did I really need another time-sucking vortex?
It's so stinking addicting.  Do NOT go there.
Do NOT eat your first Kristy Kreme doughnut either!
My laundry is so not doing itself and that is a huge problem!  Especially since we are all running out of clean underwear.  On the other hand, I am finding a lot of cute hair styles that I'm going to try though.
And the perfect mud room for my dream house!
That's worth something... right?

Back from the bunny trail, it's getting about 2,000 hits a day.  I'm not sure if technically that's viral, but it sure is a lot to me!  It has been over a week now, and I thought it would die off, but no.  It's still cranking right along with lots and lots of hits.  I am not telling my niece.  She really doesn't even like to have her picture taken, much less 60 thousand folks a month seeing her with first-thing-in-the-morning hair.
If you see her, don't mention it.
And tell her her hair looks cute... 'cause it really always does.
She's growing into a gorgeous young woman!

And if you haven't tried the bacon & eggs, yet, they really are easy peasy and amazingly tasty!
PS- I'm not really here either.  I'm still in Vegas with Mr. McPapaDreamy and scheduled this to post.  
I'm likely sleeping in till noon.  And drooling on the pillow a bit.
Or eating in bed.  
Or taking an obscenely long shower with massive amounts of conditioner and tossing the towel on the floor.
Or not doing laundry, dishes, errands, phone calls, PTO meetings, cooking of any type, reviewing homework,  making breakfast, wiping up a bloody nose, cleaning crayon off the wall, sweeping, correcting poor table manners, mopping, or flossing.
Not exactly what the commercial had in mind, but still my idea of crazy ridiculous!

3 comments:

  1. Pinterest IS totally addicting! Holy smokes! Love the bacon and eggs, that was a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're not here - yet your blog is, and so it seems as if you're here... when you're not b/c you're tossing towels on the floor and eating in bed!!!! not doing laundry!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making these for a birthday party. How far in advance do you think I can make them and they still taste yummy?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011