2) Day #33 of our LOA wait. Nesting is kinda happening but not really. Wondering if we'll hit the average 83 days wait (ouch) or go longer or shorter.
3) It's fall break this week, and I've spent a good portion of it cleaning out several of the kiddo's closets. See thought #2. And #4.
4) Lego's breed. Faster than rabbits and dust bunnies.
5) 5's are over rated.
6) I'm wondering if the cost of going to a pumpkin patch is justifiable. It's lots of fun and all, but for a large family it's some serious cash. And since when did an annual pumpkin patch visit become par? Bad mommy feeling guilty!
7) Patch has gone for the week to visit my parnets.
8) The weather here has FINALLY cooled down. A high of 85 degrees today. We can finally get out doors and plant tomatoes and enjoy the grass. We are entering the season where I will regularly post pictures of grass and flip flops and folks wearing shorts just for those who live in cold weather climates. In advance, I am sorry to do this. But it has to be this way.
9) My hubby, who works out of
10) There is no 10. I've gotta get dinner started. Albondigas soup.