slide show

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {Tess turns 4}

Tess, how old are you today?  Carefully sticking up her fingers and figuring out where the thumb goes  I'm 4.
(She's gonna get that thumb down in just a second.)

What did you pick for your birthday dinner?  Noodoos.  (Mom translator: Noodles)   I want to eat noodoos and nothing else.
  
What is your favorite food?  My favorite is noodoos.
What is your favorite color?  Black  Why?  'Cause I like it!
If you could live anywhere, where would you live?  I want to live where I can watch tv.  She was a bit ticked at me for making her stop watching Toy Story to do her birthday interview.  
Do you like school?  Shakes head no.  Why?  'Cause I want to watch tv.  The girl knows how to hold a grudge!
Who's your best friend?  Patch.  Or Boo.  Or Mommy.  Or Dude. (Mom translator: Jude)
What do you want to be when you grow up?  When I grow up I want to have napkins and things and spoons too. 
What is something you do well?  Eating noodoos!  She seriously adores her carbs!
What do you want to do better this year?  Better not hitting
Happy birthday, baby girl!  You are my noodoo-lovin' dream!
Love you to the moon and back!


Mama

Sunday Snapshot

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, you gorgeous carbo-fiend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    Happy Birthday greetings coming all the way from Jamaica to Tess! These pictures are so-o-o beautiful and the interview is also quite interesting. Take care and have a good time celebrating with Tess.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Tess! Noodles are fantastic!

    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how Tess wants to have "napkins and spoons" when she grows up - she's gotta eat her noodles with something!

    Love that BIG girl of yours! Happy Birthday, Tess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tess! You are so beautiful! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
    Hope you have a wonderful birthday and Lots and Lots of Noodoo's (:
    Happy Birthday~
    Much love and birthday wishes from Nebraska
    God Bless
    - Kirstie Bikakis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday beautiful girl!!

    She is a funny one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 4th birthday to your cute little "noodoo" eater! Hope she has a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Tess.

    My Taylor turns 4 on Sept. 17 and she loves noodles too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my she is so charming and beautiful! Happy Birthday to Tess!

    Love the be better at No Hitting!
    =) Jody
    mommy of 2 adopted wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable. I love all her answers:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh.my.gracious.!!!! So adorable! Happy Birthday Tess! She reminds me of my little one...all food loving, tv watching, cuddle bugs!!! Great blog! Newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is seriously adorable!!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, this is plain precious! Linhsey turned 5 on September 1rst. She ate noodles for breakfast that day. Dinner? She wanted crab legs. Some vegetarian she is! I love love love the sun flare you have in these pictures. She's beautiful no matter how many fingers she holds up , noodles she eats, and TV she watches! I hope she had the best birthday noodles EVER! Happy Birthday Tess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011