slide show

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fo Realz {That's ok, I needed a break anyway}

So I was laying Tess down for her nap yesterday afternoon, and being 3, she wasn't too keen on the idea.
She tells me-
Mama, Tessy read book.  And she grabs a book, and sits down on the floor and proceeds to flip the pages.
Oh no, Tess.  It's nap time.  We'll read this book when you get up from your nap.  
And I scooped her up, put the book back on the shelf, and laid her in bed.

This didn't go over well with my darling cherub of a child.  She tells me-
You stupid.  
You stupid.  
You stupid Mama.
Stupid Mama.  
You stupid!
You stupid Mama!
Stupid!
Stupid Mama!
You stupid Mama!!
You stupid!!!
You stupid!!
You stupid!!!!
STUPID!
YOU STUPID!!!
YOU STUPID MAMA!


Then to add one last insult to injury, she added...
You're fired.

And at that she put her head on her pillow, pulled up her covers, and was quiet.

Had I been drinking a soda, it would have come out my nose at that point.



11 comments:

  1. How is it they can act in a way that is so aggravating, then tack something on the end that just makes you crack up laughing internally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...hope you're able to laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My!
    (giggle)
    glad I don't drink and read at the same time......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. There are some times I think, "Please, please fire me! Please!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious. Oh my goodness!! I mean, The stupid part may be a bit hard to take, but fired? LOVE it!!

    Great writing, by the way, super awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! You are awesome, I love love you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who is she Donald Trump?

    Hilarious. Gotta love 3 year olds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard to keep a straight face when she's "Donald" trumping you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember the days when L called us all "dupid" ! You're fired...heh.. I fire people around here on a daily basis! FWIW, I don't think you're that "dupid" : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011