slide show

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jude turns 4!

How old are you today?  I don't know! (as he proudly shows me 4 fingers)  No, Mama! I'm 4!
What did you pick for your birthday dinner?  Macaroni and Cheese!  And grapes.  
What is your favorite food?  Macaroni & Cheese.  Bananas.  Peaches.  Tomatoes.  And candy.
What is your favorite color?  Blue.  Why?  I don't know.  
If you could live anywhere, where would you live?  In Alex's house.  (the boy that live's next door)
Do you like school?  Yep.  Why?  I like to play out in the sand with Elmore. (a friend at preschool)
Who's your best friend?  I don't know.  Maybe me.  
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A fireman because I want to help people.  They spray water out the window at the fire.  
What is something you do well?  Taking pictures of me!
What do you want to do better this year?  Not to hit people!

PS-Sorry to be so absent.  I'm late on everything.  Busy moving back down the mountain to the desert HEAT, and I can't get my head to stop sweating!  School starts in 5 days, my head is spinning trying to fill school supply lists, doctor's appointments, and the birthday blitzkrieg is upon me already!  5 birthdays, our anniversary, and forever family day all in 36 days.  Livy helped me make the cupcakes, and aren't they the cutest!  Picture Perfect winner coming I promise!
And to anyone who read all the way to the end... big news coming shortly!  Really big!

12 comments:

  1. Well isn't he a cute little birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet Jude! You look so grown up in these pictures!! I hope you have a wonderful and amazing 4th birthday! (:
    Happy Birthday From Nebraska <3
    -Kirstie Bikakis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jude!
    He is TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big? SUPER BIG?? Can't wait!!

    Happy, happy, birthday JUDE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously. Big news..your killing me here lady! I will be (im)patiently waiting and checking back with you often! The cupcakes are cute but not as cute as Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! He's only a few days older than my K. Her 4th birthday is Saturday.

    And big news??? Can't wait to read what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday sweet Jude!

    Can't wait to read about the big news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy BIG 4~

    Big news is always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday dear Jude! So excited for the news-------!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pics, darling boy! My girlie just turned four too. And I'm very curious about your big news...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big news?!?!

    Happy Birthday Jude! Does he get cuter by the day or what?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011