slide show

Saturday, July 23, 2011

“Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the serpent didn't have a leg to stand on”

Hmmmmmm...
What are these boys up to?  2 are my sons.  2 are my nephews.  They've been kinda inseparable this summer.
But there was just this little something in my stomach that said they were up to no good.
Hmmmmmm...
Oh!  A snake!  Happy happy joy joy!
Mama bliss!
Patch do not bring that critter in the kitchen.  (Oh yes he did!)
The scary part is that this is not the first time this summer he's brought me this awesome surprise.
Nor the second or third or sixth or eight!
This is the ninth time this summer time he's bought home a snake!
We've started calling him St. Patrick!
Thanks, Patch.  This will forever be known as the summer of the serpent.

6 comments:

  1. That is a really nice one. Love those shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, love the blog makeover. We've been out of town, so I'm playing catch-up. The snake would have freaked me out...not much on snakes at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Although at least you got great pics and an awesome post out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would die. Absolutely die. I will never understand boys, or their need to touch creepy crawly things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, ACK!!!!!! My little boy is only 8 months old...and I can't say I'm looking forward to such shenanigans. EEK!!!!!

    And, I love your bloggy makeover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If i remember correctly, you weren't such a fan of having a rat as a pet at first...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011