slide show

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A. Doy. A. BLE.

Picture Perfect, our monthly photo contest, just opened yesterday!
Click here for more details


Picture {Perfect}

..........................................................................................
This is our nephew, PC.
I first took his pic... well here when he was still in his mama's tummy!  And next just 11 hours after he was born!  And his mama has been arranging for more pics pretty regularly since then.  It's such a gift to watch him grow and maybe someday I'll take pics of him and his own little one!

Now he's grown to be 1 1/2 years old.  Oh, I just adore 1-year-olds!
Isn't he the yummiest?

He was playing with someone's glasses!  I think I'm gonna eat him all up!
Love how he's looking at his fingers, like he's never seen them before!
Oh, I hope his mama doesn't kill me for this one!  
But really... isn't he even dreamy with his finger up his nose!?
Luv you, PC!  And so proud to be your Auntie!
the long road

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh who is that beautiful child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is scrumptious! Even with his finger where it shouldn't be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me, his favorite thing to do right now is stick his finger up his nose and then say "ewe". Having bad allergies all the time is great with this habit! The pics are beautiful-are they on Flikr now? In color too?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011