slide show

Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Gallery {#1 & 5}

Sometimes you look through the lens and can "see it" as you snap the picture.
Sometimes you can't.
This pic (and several others) sat, unedited and unlooked at for 3 weeks.  Then I discovered them last night and stayed up far too late editing.  Why didn't I notice it before?

This is why I adore black & white.
Uncluttered with color.  
Un-distracted.
Simply to see the heart. 

This is why I take photographs.
So I will never ever forget this.
This feeling.
This love.
This surrender.
This vulnerability.
Between a sister and a brother.
She'll be gone soon.  He'll be grown soon.
So I will never ever forget this.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a moving photo. You are so talented Nancy. It's taking me a while to enter your contest because I swear, out of all of the contests I have done, YOURS makes me the most nervous! It's coming soon though. I just have to capture my muse just so. Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration in so MANY ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you. a) your story is amazing and uplifting b) your photos are to die for c) I enjoy your writing d) you'll be seeing me around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton Nancy! He's is first place at the moment! We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture and great moment among many captured on your blog. Thanks for sharing and thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture, like the black & white, and great moment among many captured on your blog. Thanks for sharing and your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011