slide show

Monday, June 6, 2011

My muse on accessories

My muse...
Tess.

I really have a hard time getting past her striking features.  I mean... the lips!  Lips to die for!   Probably it's just my jealously speaking, i.e. pasty-white, Caucasian, soccer mom jealousy.

She's just been really photogenic lately, and I'm fearful I'm not going to capture every single moment before she changes.  These are her big sister's, Sunny's, sunglasses and hat.  {Gotta love the reflection of the palm trees!}  In case you were wondering if looking up to your older sister transcends bloodlines, transcends adoption... Tess definitely adores and copies her big sisters.  And Sunny, 14 years Tess's senior, adores the opportunity to teach Tess the really important stuff in life... like accessorizing.  Let us not underestimate the power of a good handbag or a statement necklace.  And maybe it's just her hoarding tendencies shining through, but Tess is picking up the fundamentals quickly.  Tess loves loves her purses, bows, jewelry, belts, hats, hair flowers, back packs, gloves, barrettes, shoes, bracelets, ribbons, and so much more.

Such a girly girl she is, and it certainly is fun a blessing to be her mama!

God has blessed me so letting me be mama to the wonderful special girl!

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous picture and your Tess is just beautiful as is your family! I'll be back on Friday to see what you've got going on! I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is gorgeous! LOVE the B&W conversion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a really, really gorgeous shot! You're right about those lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photo!! I love it! I cannot wait for Friday. I hope I have something to submit. If not, I will wing it just to be a part of your loving blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous picture!
    She is just beautiful!
    I can't wait for Friday! i just recently started being a photographer at the beginning of the year so i hope i have something to put into your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not wait to have time to come see your photo today! It is GORGEOUS! Love the story behind it too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo and you are right. Her lips are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, love this! Not only the main subject of the photo, but also the reflection in the glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the black and white just makes this photo amazing. i love the doF and the clear, crisp feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the reflection in the sunglasses! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely picture of a very, very beautiful little girl. The sunglasses are so great. LOVE the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooh I love the reflection. Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This picture is amazing! And you're so right about those lips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic shot! Love the reflection in the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Her beautiful face makes this capture fabulous, but the palm tree images makes it utterly fantastic!!! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011