slide show

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little favor please!

Land Sakes Alive!!!!  My pic of Sunny and Liv made the finals of the PW photo contest!!!
I'm shocked!
I'm humbled!
I'm wishing I had focused better!
I'm surprised!
I'm in very good company!
I'm not above asking for your help to win!

Would you consider heading over to PW and leaving a good word for my pic int he comments?

I figure if you can be vain, self-absorbed, and completely ego centric in a blog, there where can you be?

PS-A new post coming up soon.  Livy says she's tired of seeing her pic and how to make a blog book!  
Ok sweet girl, pics of the zoo coming up soon.  
I promise!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute, off to PW blog to leave a comment there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment for you Nancy. That picture makes me wish I had a sister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is a very cool and well-deserved honor. I'm on my way over to PW right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! That comment from Kwacha ("laboring") was really me =). I didn't realize our good friend had logged in to Google when he was here last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I recognized that photo! Hurray for you - congratulations! Totally heading back over to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! I was too late, but I LOVE that photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011