slide show

Friday, March 18, 2011

A case for sainthood

This is Catie.
Cousin Catie.
Our cousin Catie.
Our wonderful, gorgeous, generous-to-a-fault, sweet, cousin Catie... who just happens to live minutes away from Disneyland and not far from the beach.

When Catie heard about our unfortunate last minute, Mexico vacation cancellation, she said,
Hey why don't you guys come over and stay at my condo. 


Really, Catie?  Do you know how many kiddos we have?  Are you aware of the boogie and melt-down issues?  The teenagers?

Maybe what she should have said was,
Hey why don't you guys come to my place like a tornado, ransack my condo for a few days, scare my cats and my neighbors, eat all my candy, use all the hot water, wake me up way too early, pound up and down the stairs no less than 608 times, sleep on every horizontal surface available, and leave copious amounts of dirty linens in your wake.


We did.
The aforementioned tornado reference wasn't an exaggeration.

We're nominating cousin Catie for sainthood.

(Pics to come.  We're having a GREAT time!)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got your vacation and had a great time! Wonderful! I personally love high winds in short doses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering where (and if) you'd decided to "vacate." ;o) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Thanks for the kindest blog entry! I was so happy to have you all at my place. I only wish we had had more time to spend together It was too quiet when you left!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011