slide show

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Troast on The Most


My Ipod is MIA.  My Itunes isn't working.   And for this crazy girl that grew up with music constantly playing in the background, it's a little lonely, like a part of me is missing.  So I'm finding music in new places.  YouTube?

I have fallen, hook line & sinker, in love with this song!
(This video is pretty corny.  Maybe close your eyes and listen.  Better yet, dance with your sweetie.)
I've asked Papa to please play it at my funeral. 
Just kidding... kinda.


1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel :P I took my ipod to school and my parents found out and took it away for two weeks. it was horrible lol
    Hope you find your ipod soon and your itunes starts working again! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011