slide show

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Papa-

This is my photo-Valentine gift to you this year.  I thought it was quite appropriate seeing as how we live in the desert and all.

I was going to go into some lengthy diatribe about how yucky the last year has been and how this next year is spinning out-of-control with change.  And I'm all dizzy, and you're exhausted and just a tad pre-occupied these days!  It doesn't help much that Valentine's Day is on a Monday.  I can barely remember to wear underwear on Mondays!

Knowing all this, I know you didn't get me anything 'cause we don't really do Valentine's Day... and because of the Monday thing.

So here-this is a gift for both of us.

I love you, and I know you love me... prickly parts and all!

Crazy me

4 comments:

  1. So cute! We don't do Valentine's Day either...though it would be considered gift if I wasn't wearing underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew a cactus heart post could make me teary eyed?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011