slide show

Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 little monkeys jumpin'

So much fun during a visit to Auntie S's home while baby P looks on.
The dead of winter is the desert is divine!
I'll let the smiles speak for themselves!
Coming soon to a theater near you--
I asked a few folks {those sitting around my dinner table that night} if they'd be interested in writing a little blurb here in Crazy Land.  And many were excited to divulge most personal secretes about yours truly share their thoughts with you.  
Well shut the front door, 'cause Papa's gonna post a little ditty about... 
hold on to the edge of your seat now... 
about keeping the romance alive!  Get out of town!  Yes, you heard me right!  Romance!  (He actually comes by it far more naturally than me!)  I swear I never even gave him any suggestions re a topic.  He came up with it all on his own with the help of the Q&A over there on the side bar.  
I sure do love my man! 

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures! So much fun! I am looking forward to "how to keep the romance alive" because it is not my strong suit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011