1. One of my children had a tough time doing homework yesterday.
2. So he ran away.
3. To the front yard... up a tree.
5. He's actually a monkey you know.
6. He took a phone, not a cell phone, because I think 12 years old it too young for this boy to have a cell phone. So he took the house phone, and we had a conference call. But he still would not come down.
7. I did what any good mama would do. I called his father and asked him to come deal with it.
8. So Papa had to talk him down... down the tree... literally.
9. While I took pictures.
10. Then he came in and finished homework.
Mama 1 - Patch 0