slide show

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photo Gallery {Luke 2:10}


Over there on the right side there's a button for a free class, Photoshop Skinny-Mini eCourse.  The class is two weeks, 10 lessons.  If you've been reading a while, you might have heard me mention that I don't know 'nothing bout birthin' no Photoshop images, but was looking for some ways to learn!  And this free class fit my budget!  I've actually been having lots of fun with the class and my Photoshop homework, but the jury's still out if Photoshop will replace my beloved Lightroom.  I'll let you photo-buffs know the verdict after I've given it more practice and thought.  

This angel image was one of my homework assignments.  She's just a little cheap ornament that was hanging on our tree, but doesn't she look purdy with all those sparkely lights?!  But then again, don't all girls look purdy under sparkley lights?  
Feel free to download her or post her as a photo link for your own blog if you like to add a little Christmas cheer to your blog, (but if you can add a little link back to my blog it would be much appreciated!) 


Maybe we should have more of these Crazy 8 downloads?

Merry Christmas, All!

3 comments:

  1. Nancy,

    I've been secretly stalking your blog for several months now. I love the way you write and your photos are phenomenal. I am also a Lightroom junkie, though my photos never look nearly as nice as yours (I’ll send you an invite to my blog if you’d like a good laugh). I’ve signed up for the January Photoshop Skinny-Mini eCourse , so I’ll be interested in your opinion when you finish the course.

    Thanks,
    Susan
    www.mennoadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking the class as well since you posted about it. I am really loving what I am learning. I knew how to crop/add text, frames, etc. but editing images to improve them--not a bit of it. I cannot believe what I was missing out on. I am not an artist so I still have trouble knowing what actually looks good, but I think I'm learning. Thanks for mentioning the class. I am behind a few days, but I expect to catch up today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Photoshop. Been using it since Corel Draw 4 :O Helps make up for my bad photography skills!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011