slide show

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My boy

I had the opportunity to visit my Jujube in his preschool classroom for a little Turkey Day celebration.  God has really blessed us with his school, his teacher, and his class.  There are 7 kiddos in his class, all 3 and 4 years old.  All boys and 1 cute-as-a-bug girly!  And 4 teachers.  Well... 1 teacher, 1 speech therapist, 1 occupational therapist, 1 physical therapist, and 1 full time aide.  There are 3-4 "teachers" in the class at all times not to mention parent helpers.  Not a bad student:teacher ratio!
My boy listening intently to his teacher!
My boy smiling at me!

My boy doing crafts!

My boy in the midst of practically no cultural diversity.
My boy giving the uh-oh!-you're-SO-not-suppose-to-be-standing-on-that-chair look to his friend!
My boy much more attentive after his friend sits down.
My boy whose face still makes me weak in the knees just like when I saw him in that picture for the first time half-way-across the world.  
My boy who I forget is wee tiny, and then I'm surprised when I see him side-be-side with his peers.
I do love my boy!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet, it is interesting that the children are all boys. Jude looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he really enjoys his class! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he really enjoys his class! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so tiny! How do you take your eyes away from that adorable face for even a second?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mon fils vient aussi de Thu Duc Picasso. nous y ├ętions en 2005/2006. Votre video est magnifique.
    plein de bonheur

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011