slide show

Monday, November 8, 2010

Cowboy. Cowgirl?

What I don't know---
What in the world was SO stinkin' funny to these two!

What I do know---
That God sure did have something us His sleeve when He decided these two were going to be brother and sister!
Sometimes they carry on, and wreak havoc where ever they go, unloading the dishwasher, emptying drawers, climbing the book shelves, riding the dogs!  Chaos x2.  What were we thinking?!  Sometimes they hit one another or pull each other's hair.  Pretty normal siblings.  Sometimes, they run over and rub the back of the one that has gotten hurt and "Love Love,"  Tess will say as she helps Jude feel better.  He calls her my Tessy.   And she likes to hold his hand.   Sometimes they engage in screaming competitions... in the car... on Sunday.
When they sit on my lap, my lap is full.  When I carry them together, my arms are full.   My heart is always full.

I am the luckiest mama in the whole wide world, and often these days, it just takes my breath away.


PS-There are still 4 days to enter the give away!!!!  And you can enter 1X per day!  Click here for details and to enter!  Good luck ya'll!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, are you kidding me? How could you not smile when you see this, and tear up too! They are amazing, God is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which is cuter...that adorable mustache or her udder ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norah-that's what we all think of when we blog up the gloves, right??? Cow udders?
    Yes, we thought it was hysterical too!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011