slide show

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sunday Snapshot {The stuff dreams are made of}

This is the stuff dreams are made of.
Wonderfully glorious, sweet smelling, soft as can be, makes the sweetest sounds, heaven sent dreams.
And I know first hand that this mama and papa dreamed of this bundle for a long while, far longer than 9 months.  And like this babe's dad said, not a sign of freezer burn anywhere!
World, meet M.
M, meet the world.
My newest nephew.  And by new I mean really new, like 48 hours old.
With photos in the hospital you can get images complete with hospital ID bands, the stereotypical blue and pink striped blanket... and wrinkles!  Not the I'm-42-years-old-and-things-are-starting-to-falling-off-my-body wrinkles, but the I've-been-soaking-in-a-warm-bath-for-9-months wrinkles.
Simply dreamy.
Speaking of wrinkles, somewhere along the line, I became totally smitten with M's feet.  I mean look at those feet, with all those-fresh-out-of-the-womb wrinkles.  There's wisdom in those feet, I just know it!  (I have no idea what that actually means, but it sounds deep and prophetic so I'm going with it!)
I took more pictures of his feet than anything else.  That's probably wrong, but not really.
And did you notice the cute extra skin for a boy to grow into?
God is truly astounding!



Ni Hao Y'all

15 comments:

  1. oh the cuteness!! He is beyond gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly gorgeous...there's just nothing like a newborn, is there? And I happen to have an obsession with little toes and fingers as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious, such a beautiful baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet! These are beautiful shots of such a new little person. I do understand why you fell in love with his feet! Absolute darling.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful, tender, perfect moments you captured! I love the one of his Mama - you can tell she just fell in love with another man!

    And I LOVE those feet. I can only imagine the sweet smell of this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I love those! Sweet little wrinkly baby feet! Tiny fingers and toes! Newborn face & hands. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous! and how lucky they are to have those beautiful photos of his first moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful. Oh, to know what he dreams of....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how precious he is! What a blessing to have such gorgeous moments captured during these first few days together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the one of mom, dad and new baby M! Beautiful... I love when they are this age and they smile and breath hard and fast in there sleep-I just know they must be seeing their Angels :o) I'm a proud new Auntie again too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the one of mom, dad and new baby M! Beautiful... I love when they are this age and they smile and breath hard and fast in there sleep-I just know they must be seeing their Angels :o) I'm a proud new Auntie again too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is simply gorgeous!

    I absolutely adore his feet!

    Yes, there is wisdom in those feet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness gracious...those wrinkles! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011