slide show

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photo Gallery--Bonnie

A friend's daughter, Bonnie, celebrating her 6th birthday.
Bonnie was united with her family through a special need's adoption from China, and finally wrapped in her mama's arms just before her 2nd birthday.  4 years later, she's just the sweetest thing, full of independence and vim and vigor, and she loves her mama so so much.  Watching her, watch her mama light the candles on her cake, brought tears to my eyes through the lens.  I'm so glad it turned out as well as what I saw when it happened.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful way with words! They are thoughtful, poetic, meaningful...I always feel like I was there after reading your posts. You have a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa-Aren't you the sweetest thing! But really, God is so inspiring in what He can do. I'm just the reporter.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011