slide show

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Q&A

I'm at a loss for words.
I remember Chris asked me to post about something, {I think about Vietnamese culture or something} and I can't really remember what.  
So... Now's the time on Sprockets when we dance!
Dance Sprockets!
Or maybe just a bit of Q&A.  (But you can dance too!)
Y'all know I'm full of it, right?   Meal planning. Family. Carseats. Traditions. Photography. Adoption. Cameras. Parenting in a multi-cultural family.  Potty training.  Teenagers.  The bliss of natural childbirth and a 10lb-ginourmus-headed baby.  (That's a F.U.N. one!  Think bunnies and kittens!)  Books.  Nicknames.  Sunblock.  The transcendentalist movement in the early 19th century Americas.  OK, maybe not everything.  But generally, I'm full of it!  Just ask Papa.  He'll tell you!  But then again, he's full of it too. 
And besides it gives me a chance to see who is really reading this self-acknowledged, ego-centric, soccer-mom blather.
Shoot.
Really.

9 comments:

  1. I'm reading it and loving it but in this case not understand it!
    But I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for a potty-training post, since I"m going to attempt that feat as soon as we return from vacation in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my camera. When will you be back in town for a lesson? Have any books to recommend on the subject?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa-
    YES, I have a couple GREAT suggestions for you! Coming soon. A new camera! Better than chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. starfishflinger--really? Now you're just being funny! But it does get hard sometimes to find Vietnamese food for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle-I can't believe I was foolish enough to actually make that suggestion re a post on pottytraining. OK we'll talk about it, but I'll be begging for advice. Maybe a post on removing unwanted facial hair in your 40's would be more informative.
    Thx for the suggestion... really!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, how about your fave post processing moves. Or your top five tips and tricks that keep you organized with that many kids. I mean, I am trying my darndest to up our numbers over here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011