slide show

Monday, April 5, 2010

Rabbits Ears and Fog

More later.  The crazy factor at this house has kicked into high gear lately.  I'm somewhere between too much therapy, and laughter, and clarity, and the batting cages, and so much laundry it's consuming my home, and a near drowning, and an ever-present fog.  But my good golly, how cute is my boy with his ears and his first time gathering those little plastic gems?!  It carries me through.  
That and Livy says that cows are the only animals that pee backwards.  That carries me through too.

1 comment:

  1. i demand proof. someone else in the animal kingdom is peeing backwards with those cows. they can't be the only ones.

    J is darling. Happy Easter, dearies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011