slide show

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crazy 8 Highlights-- Biker Babes

  • Why in the world would Mother Nature see fit to give a 41-year-old soccer mom acne?  It's not a lot but really?  Still?  This is fair?  Does she know about the size of my never-ending laundry pile?  Is she aware of the special diet requirements of several members thus making it nearly impossible to make a single meal for all?  Does she understand one week of every month, the 3 ladies in this house are single handedly responsible for elevating both stock prices of Proctor & Gamble and my Costco bill?  Acne on top of it all?  Really, Mother Nature?
  • So I'm working on watermarking my photos.  That's that little words/image in photos that dissuade others from improperly "borrowing" photos.  Now I really don't think that my pics are good enough to "borrow," but then I ran across this story.  Funny and a bit flattering, but still kinda oogy in a freaky way.  Better to be safe than sorry.  So please put up with a changing watermark as I tweak it a bit and put it on photos that are far from deserving.
  • Coming soon-- I've got a couple vegetarian Vietnamese recipes just for you, Norah!  And our pesky puppies too.
  • Our neighbor's got out their "ATV" out for Jude to ride.  Tess was completely satisfied being the biker-babe riding on the back, and to see her little hands wrapped around him was so sweet.  Aside from being really cute, I just couldn't resist and oppertinity to show you green grass in the AZ winter.  


3 comments:

  1. green grass! Oh sure, rub it in why don't you! We're still weeks or months away from that here in New England. I love, love, love the picture of the side by side shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle- You probably know by now how I LOVE shoe photos! Don't they just say so much? Thank you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011