slide show

Friday, February 19, 2010

PC & The Attention Hog

My nephew, PC, is 4 months old now and is just the happiest little guy!  He has a quick smile and is so easy going, which is a really good thing when you're the 4th kiddo in the family.  And I think he's gonna be a real looker, (do people still say that any more?) with that creamy skin and those big dark eyes.

Here's what happens more often than I'd like when I take photos for someone, and my little ones are around.

For most of the shoot Jujube had accessed his Swiss-mountain-climber roots, and mistaken my back for Mnt. Kiliminjaro.  He just couldn't stay out of the action no matter what bribery I tried.   (I'd like to say I'm past bribery.  I used to say this when I only had 1 or 2 children.  But now I'm not.)  Toward the end, Jujube figured he'd get more attention in front of the lens.

Hmmmmmmm, wonder how I can get me some of that attention?
Maybe offer PC some of my carrotts?
Here baby, have some yummy crunchy carrott!
Help me steal some of the lime light from this baby, Tess!
Maybe if I could just squeeze in this little tiny crack of space and get in the picture...

1 comment:

  1. can you believe he is 5 months old already??? Where did the time go? By the time I get these pics printed, it will be time for 6mo pictures! Ohhhh,lots to do...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011