slide show

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gonna toot my own horn!

Take a look at this!  Look for Livy and Jujube on the swing.  I took this photo last summer up at the cabin.  JCICS is an international organization that advocates for permanent families for orphaned children and ethical practices in the adoption field.


The original post is here.


Now that I've looked at the pic for 9 months, I'd make changes to it, like lighten it up and my focus point is off. But still not bad for my ol' dingy 50mm and a camera I'd only had a month.

6 comments:

  1. yours is def the best fo sho. and now i have to leave because of the food pics below this post. i will mentally store up these recipes for 10 months from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me?! Toot away! You deserve it. You are a fantastic photographer and blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your photos are amazing. In that one in particular, I love the earth tone colors. Beautiful shots of beautiful kids. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first of many photos to be recognized by professionals. You are so talented, congratulations to you, Livie and Jude. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the picture of the two girls too, I want to keep them(the little girls that is), how ADORABLE are they!!! You already know I am in love withyour pics and kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011