slide show

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Still naked...

My husband wrote this on Facebook yesterday-



I have been entertained all day watching my wife pace back and forth waiting for the FedEx truck. I have seen expectant parents with less nervous energy. Hopefully the FedEx man shows up soon. To our friends in Scottsdale, if you seen a lunatic running around this weekend with a camera, it is only my wife. She is harmless...



FedEx 2nd day air and my camera was suppose to be here yesterday.  Nothing.  Stupid rain.  I now have a shiney new wonderful lens waiting for an MIA camera.  I didn't even know FedEx could be late.  


I missed shots of Tess after she ate a blue highlighter.


I missed shots of Jude who thought playing with a carton of eggs would be a good idea.


I missed all the shots of fall, which at my house lasts 6.8 days in mid-Janurary.


I missed shots of the most wonderful new Vietnamese recipe I have ever eaten and wanted to share it with you!  Not really, but I could've if I wanted too!


Another post without pictures.  It's wrong.  You're so good to still be here my sweet bloggie friends.  It means a lot to me that you've stuck by for me during these difficult times.  


Still naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011