slide show

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Really?

On our way up to the mountains to play in the snow.
What's this I see?  Really?
Deserves a closer look.
Not that I'm a fan of this type of establishment, but I mean really?
Who thought this was a good idea?
What business man took a look at this when it was all done and said, ya, I think that's acceptable.
Does this sign really drum up more business, and do they really want the type of business it drums up?
Lordy be!   I LOVE this state!
Strangely, it just kinda makes me want to go inside and see what's up.  I'd just love a glimpse of a bovine doing a pole dance!  But that'd be wrong.
Where else could you see this?  I couldn’t make this stuff up! 
Probably a feed & grain store originally that eventually became a “business of ill repute.” 
Or maybe you can get a lap dance and some round rump all at the same time? 

Star Valley, Arizona, state route 260, on our way up to the mountains to play in the snow.  

Happy New Year's All!

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY where this is, but I don't remember the cow-is it new? That is so funny. Don't you love those small western towns where everyone still rides horses and buggies to get around...(well atleast that's what people in other states still think) kinda makes you wonder though huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri- The cow isn't new at all! It's been part of the original sign all along and has just stayed as the business has changed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011