slide show

Monday, September 14, 2009

Inspirational Photos




































I can't get these two women out of my head. I'm obsessing about their work. I LOVE LOVE LOVE what they do! My laundry pile is as big as a baseball stadium, and I find myself checking their blogs to see if they've posted new images. I don't do drugs, and I'm not a drinker. I've never liked coffee and even chocolate doesn't do it for me. But there is photography! My drug of choice, (ya, and food too!) It's my fix in the middle of the day. It's OH so good! These two women have vastly different styles, and I am in awe of both.

Audry Woulard-- A children's photographer out of Chicago. Peaches and cream complexions and the most phenomenal lighting I've ever ever seen. She says she never uses a meter and/or does very little Photoshop/Lightroom work. I don't know how she captures eyes that twinkle and sparkle and shine like that. It is simply breath taking! My favorites are the ones with the older kiddos, but most of the time I can't get past the babies either.
http://www.audreywoulardblog.com/

Tara Whitney-- A family photographer out of Orange County. There is perfection in her imperfection. I wanna be in all the images she shares. Each photo that she shares makes me feel like a I know a little more about that family and their lovin'. I'm in awe of how a photographer can do that. If I ever hit the lottery and could have anyone photograph/video my family, it would be a no-brainer to choose her. Her work is art pure and simple. Do NOT pass up her home movie section. Each one makes me tear up from sheer joy, and I have NO clue who those folks are.
http://tarawhitney.com/justbeblogged/

Who inspires you? Really! I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011