slide show

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

June in September



































This is Junebug. She's my niece, daughter of my brother. Yes, her eyes are really that big, and actually, amazingly, they're bluer. Her skin is flawless peaches 'n cream. I'm jealous of a 3 year old! I've sunk to new lows.

Junebug and Grammy visited us, and it was so fun watching T&J and Junebug, cousins, pointlessly run around the kitchen screaming at the top of their lungs, around and around and around. Again and again. Screaming loudly. Gave me a headache, but fun! Did I mention they stayed for 3 days?

Really Grammy, come back! It was fun!

To be honest, visiting us can be exhausting. We don't get many visitors. There is a reason for the "crazy" in the crazy 8. I don't actually think we're crazy, but from the outside looking in, to the untrained eye, it can appear that way. Sometimes our visitors leave us saying they need to rest. In reality, we're a fine tuned machine, that sometimes is slightly out of tune, and sometimes altogether broken, like our can opener. The key to visiting the crazy 8s is to sit back and watch it all unfold. While simultaneously matching and folding socks.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011