slide show

Friday, August 28, 2009

Jujube and the Red Chair



Did you notice that Jujube almost always has his mouth open... usually with a cheesy grin? His speech therapist says it's most likely due to the fact that he had no solid foods till we got him at almost 13 months old and has little muscle tone in his mouth lips. i.e. a bad habit of leaving his mouth open! The result? Aside from lots of reciprocating smiles, is a constant dribble of drool. Oh what I would have given to wipe this little drip off his lip when I took these pictures. Obviously, I've become immune to seeing it. Guess I'll just have to remember that it is just these little imperfections captured in a photo that I'll really appreciate when he's grown.
Thanks for letting me borrow the chair Granna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011