slide show

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Granna and the Storm





































































I've been blessed with wonderful in-laws. I know this is not a little thing! I hear my girlfriends, who are not so lucky, talk. And I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority. Granna and Stormin' (aka Grandpa) love all our kiddos so much. They started their own adoption journey long before we were even a twinkle in the universe. And they seem only momentarily stunned (and who wouldn't be!) with the addition of each of our little ones. Here Granna helps Tess put on gloves, (Tess LOVES gloves!) and I LOVE this picture with her infectious smile. I didn't show it to her at first, thinking she might not like the glasses or hair, (I can't STAND ANY picture with me in it- I get it Granna!) but she is SO pretty here as always, and her smile in this picture is so her and so perfect and just the way I always see her in my mind's eye. And Stormin' gets right out there and throws the ball with Jude and plays golf with Patch and says the cutest little things about his grandchildren and... generous in so many ways. Stormin' always tells it like he sees it. I like that.
PS-Granna says I can feel free to use this picture of her for all my advertising. Advertising? Hu?
Wanted--A couple more hours in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011