slide show

Monday, September 1, 2008

Pictures Finally!






Sunburn is the one with more hair and the big round eyes. Little man is the one smiling more with shorter hair.
They are both tiny peanuts. Even though I had current weights for the babies and brought a variety of sizes of clothing, I grossly over-estimated their size. They swim in most everthing I brought and mostly wear a 6 mo. size. w/a size 2 diaper.
Now that I see her in person, I really understand why the nannies nick named her Sunburn. Her skin is beautiful brown and she'll never need to tan.
The picture in the van is just after we left the orphanage and both babies fell asleep.
We're doing well and sticking around the hotel doing what we need to do for the babies. Livy is wonderful and loves to just sit and play with them.
More later.

9 comments:

  1. OK these kiddo's are SERIOUSLY adorable!! I can hardly stand it! These photos just made my whole day!

    AND, you look so beautiful with your babies Nanc! What a great sight to see!


    Auntie Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they are adorable!!! I didn't realize that their nicknames are from the nannies. Any idea what you will call them yet? 1 year olds in 6 month clothes...WOW. So there is still hope that our children may still be little when we get them! Hoping you are all doing well and enjoying every second together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this isn't about me, but it does my heart good to finally see these babies with their mama. We can't wait to meet the new cousins and shower them with kisses...
    xoxo
    derek, kristen and forrest

    ReplyDelete
  4. How good it must feel to have their hearts beating next to yours. I am sure they can feel the warmth, tenderness, and pure unconditional love that is being given to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I actually cried when I saw the pictures. Congratulations to you guys! I know those little guys will have plenty of love from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The babies look healthy and beautiful. I'm so happy you finally got to pick them up! Now you've got me worried about clothes for Xavier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are BEAUTIFUL!! It's hard to focus on the screen when my eyes are filled with tears of joy. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to meet them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh they are sooooooo cute call me on SKYPE once yoou have a chance I calld yesterday but you didnt answer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011