slide show

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day #84 & My Sparkle and Shine to Camouflage Crappola

Long story short, the U.S. CIS has given us yet more hurdles to jump, hurdles probably not required two months ago when we should have had the the approval in the first place. This led to a lengthy discussion with my daughters about what a "Catch-22" is. (And what was better than Alan Arikin and Art Garfunkel set during WWII?!) The babies continue to wait while this bureaucracy continues to muddle through and attempts to save face. If we ever do get approval, no doubt they will look like heroes.

The call confirmed how completely ridiculous this situation has become and how few people in this world are willing to make these children a priority.

Speaking of which, my girls say there are not enough pics of them on the blog. So here are my sparkle and shine that get me through bad days like these.




1 comment:

  1. I love you and I pray for you and your babies!! See you soon for a big hug.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011