slide show

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day #83 Part II

AMAZINGLY, this afternoon, USCIS officials called us, (yes, I said "called" as in on the telephone! I know this is SHOCKING to those of you in the adoption community!) to schedule a private phone conference for just us and them for 6:00am tomorrow morning.

Those of you not is the adoption community should know that we have never heard of ANYONE ever getting a phone call from these guys, much less a request to schedule a phone conference to discuss details of their case. Maybe my constant badgering finally tapped into the Nordstrom branch of the USCIS known for it's excellent customer service. Go figure!

So I've been running around the house gathering up the docs they have told us to have on hand to "reference" during the call. Hu?? I don't get it either. I'm scared to death about what they will say. The children's lives are in their hands.

I think a little magic sleepy pill is in order for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear about this call!
    Every body part that can be crossed is crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011